As a home care provider, we want you to trust us with your personal and health needs. Know who we are and our aim.
We know that placing a caregiver in a loved one’s home is a tremendous step and requires a great deal of trust. Our family-owned Home Care in West Palm Beach, Florida is committed to caring for our clients like they are part of our own family. We take this responsibility very seriously.
We proudly provide non-medical home care services to seniors and individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. We are composed of highly trained and competent Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides who are dedicated and experts in delivering home care services in the comfort of our client’s home. Our Nurse Practitioner and RNs design personalized care plans for our clients before selecting and placing a caregiver in the home.
We provide ongoing in-house training to ensure our caregivers are equipped with the most up-to-date, evidence-based training in areas including: Alzheimer’s, dementia care, fall prevention, infection control and standard precautions, HIPAA/confidentiality, incontinence/personal hygiene, home safety, proper body mechanics and more.
Once in the home, our caregivers are monitored by our Nurse practitioner, Occupational Therapist and RNs using GPS and smartphone technology. Our Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Therapist and RNs conduct regular client visits. Additionally, family members receive regular updates and communication from our healthcare staff and have access to our web based Family Portal.
All of our caregivers have:
- Current CNA License or HHA certification
- Palm Beach County Home Caregiver ID Badge
- Alzheimer’s training
- CPR certification
- First Aid certification
- A clean driving record
- Automobile insurance
- Level 2 Background Checks (this is an extensive state and national fingerprint background check through the Agency of Health Care Administration (AHCA) that screens for any criminal arrests, convictions, incarcerations related to violent behavior against children, the elderly and other vulnerable persons)
Who We Are
Anna Sall, RN, MSN, APRN-C, CSCMAnna is Owner/Administrator of Advantage Pointe Home Care. She was drawn to the home care industry after struggling to find quality home care for her grandmother (“Baba”). As a board-certified family nurse practitioner, Anna has a passion to help other families navigate the important process of finding a qualified caregiver. Anna has 20 years of working in healthcare with direct-patient care, as a family nurse practitioner, for 15 years.
Anna was raised in San Francisco, CA and resides with her husband, three children and one adorable puppy in Delray Beach, FL. Anna is actively involved in her children’s school and enjoys trying new restaurants and playing in the sun with her husband, Adam, and their three rambunctious kids.
Maria Mugno MPH, OTR/L, CSCMMaria is Owner/Executive Director of Advantage Pointe Home Care with over 20 years experience in the healthcare industry. She is a certified and licensed Occupational Therapist with a Master’s degree in Public Health. Her specialty is in Geriatrics and Community Health Education. She is also a Certified Senior Care Manager (CSCM) and has a passion for helping seniors maintain their independence in their home environment.
Maria is originally from Brooklyn, NY and received her clinical training in New York City. Maria has three adorable daughters and enjoys spending her free time cooking her favorite Italian meals with her husband and going to the beach with her family. She loves living in Palm Beach County, engaging with the Senior Community and helping them with their homecare needs.
It is our mission to provide our clients with exceptional home care services and achieve the optimum wellness they deserve. Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.